Master MateoMaster Mateo's project was developed approximately between the years 1168 and 1211. It included the western closing of the cathedral with the Portico of Glory, its crypt and façade, the ceremonial adaptation of the temple with the choir and the seated image of Saint James on the main altar, and other accomplishments inside and outside the temple.
Promote: Fundación Catedral de Santiago
Collaborate: S. A. de Xestión do Plan Xacobeo – Xunta de Galicia
Project Manager: Ramón Yzquierdo Peiró
Scanning and image processing: Margen / Elipseeg.com
Graphic Design: La Cosa Gráfica
Fundación Catedral de Santiago
Casa do Deán, Rúa do Vilar, 1
15705 Santiago de Compostela · (Spain)
T.: +34 981 569 327
Prohibited to partial or total reproduction two contents of this website without authorization from Fundación Catedral de Santiago .
All rights reserved.